Followers

Friday 27 July 2012

Friday sketch challenge #22 (reminder)

Good morning crafters,

What a wonderful sunny week it's been this week.

Hop on over to Friday sketch challenge Shirley has designed a wonderful sketch for us to follow & you have just one week left to enter. This is the 2nd card I have made following the sketch, this time I have rotated the sketch (view my first card here)

Here is my card. The sentiment is the focal point which  has been framed with the 'floral corner with butterfly' stamp from flonzcraft. This has been coloured with pro & flexi markers and gems have been added to the centre of the flowers. The papers are digi downloads from Nitwits & Raspberry Road & have been mounted onto black card.


I would just like to say Hi to all my lovely followers and a big thank you to everyone who has left some lovely comments

Happy crafting
Carole xXx

OH, I nearly forgot, don't know why because I was so pleased. My card Dear Santa was given a place in the top 3 over at Willow sketchie challenge last week.

No comments: