Followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Help!

Good Afternoon,



A quick post to ask for your advise. When I take photo's I go outside on the table or at the back door (with the door open) to get good light (this morning rain was coming in). I have to do this when I get in from work but since the clocks have gone back  this is proving to be impossible as when I get in it's dark. I have taken a couple in the morning before I leave for work but I have to wait till I'm literally leaving for the best light.

Soooo, I'm am looking to buy a light that I can use but have no idea what to buy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated



5 comments:

Debby Kuster said...

I place my card in a cardboard box and than i have the same background every time and that works perfectly. No need to buy a new lamp. hopefuly you can use this Tip and will it save you some money

greetings Debby

Hazel (Didos) said...

I have an ottlite and I adore it, One of my best Crafty buys as I use it for all my crafting, Hope that Helps, Love Hazelxo

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love my ott light

jacqui x

Vicky said...

I use a photo tent and then use my Photoscape free programme to adjust my pictures.

Hope that's helpful hun..

big hugs Vicky xx

Google Photoscape...it's free..!

cardmaking bird said...

Alot of people recommend ottlite but I think any with a daylight bulb in should be good. I used to take pics with my card directly underneath my corner lamp (just a normal one) and then adjusted the colour in my editing programme. Hope that helps?! Hugs, Marie xx