Followers

Saturday 20 September 2014

Floral hoop

Good Morning,

Had a lovely day yesterday and very productive.
I opened an Etsy shop that I've been wanting to do for a while. It's worth a try and easy to do. I've been putting it off as I thought it would be more complicated. I also was more active on FB, fumbling my way round, not really sure what I'm doing, takes me ages! Then took my Mum & Sister out for lunch at Nandos before a bit of retail therapy. Late afternoon my little Harvey came to stay while his Mummy went shopping. Can't believe he is 7 months already and such a happy little chappy!

Now my card for today: 


All was cut on the silhouette, the sentiment was then stamped on. The backing papers are from Prima called 'Believe' The butterfly has been inked with distress ink & the flowers have button centers. 
Easy peasy!

I would like to enter:

Dream valley - no stamped/digi images
Melonheadz Friends - Autumn colours
Bearly mine - Autumnal colours


Enjoy the weekend!


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love your card Carole, it reminds me of an embroidery hoop!! Well done on setting up your Etsy store, it's on my " to do" list. I struggle with Facebook, I just don't get it!! xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Carole… what scrummy papers!! and I love the pretty flowers and butterfly… it's a wonderful layout!! :-)
I've been on Facebook for ages and I'm still fumbling my way around!! Lol - I have to ask my daughter how to do stuff! Good luck with your new Etsy Shop!!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the design and very pretty colours.

Donna x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a beautiful birthday card. Love the patterns and die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.