Followers

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #133

Good Morning,

Well craft fair over and it was a very successful one. That means I can now play rather than go like the clappers. It also means more time to blog so I will be round to visit you all shortly.

There's a new challenge starting today over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge. For the second week running it is being sponsored by The Digi Garden, thank you Jacqui, you're a star

Here's my card
using Shaylee, isn't she just a sweetie!

I have coloured her in with pro markers. The stars I actually printed and cut on the silhouette, I very pleased with myself as this is the first time I have managed the whole process without help. Glamour dust has been applied to the stars & Shaylee's wings for that bit of sparkle. The papers have been printed from the do craft CD 'woodland friends' & 'tatty ted'. I only printed off the size I needed as my box of scraps is overflowing.


Why not hop on over and join this weeks challenge, can't wait to see your creations.


4 comments:

  1. Love your card, such a sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Carole...love the image and elements hun...and did you ask about the Kraft card?? if so drop me a line and I will send you the link..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sweetie!! WOW!! This card is so soft and sweet!! I love all of the stars you've added to this and I adore this image too!! :) Such a fun sketch!! Thanks for including me!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, blue and yellow go really well on this card

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work