Followers

Friday, 21 December 2012

Friday Sketch & Stamp # 33



Good Morning,

It's time for the last challenge of 2012 over @ Friday Sketch Challenge.
This weeks sketch has been designed by Kelly, one of our new DT members

isn't it just wonderful!

Here's my card


Image - Ursula's lights from The Digi Garden
I used photoshop to copy the lights from the image and enlarge them to use as my embellishments.
Colouring medium - Pro's & Spec's with a touch of chalk
The lights have had glossy accents applied to them to give that glassy look.
Wire was used to mount the lights on to for the corners
Papers - HOTP & white embossed
Sentiment - Computer generated

Hop on over to get some more inspiration from my talented teamies


HOPE EVERYONE HAS A LOVELY CHRISTMAS
& A GREAT 2013


4 comments:

  1. I love it! Those lights are fantastic, what a brilliant card. Have a great weekend, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab sketch and you've used it beautifully too. I love the turn down in the corner, super touch. Have a wonderful Christmas. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is really cute Carole… love the image and xmas lights and the sentiment is wonderful with it! :-)
    Hope you and your family have a Happy and Healthy Christmas and New Year!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Carole, this is so adorable, love the sweet image and and Christmas lights. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work