Followers

Friday 26 July 2013

FSC Sketch #48 reminder


 
Good Morning crafters,
 
How glorious has the weather been this week!
 
I can't believe it's been 1 week since I last posted and that was scheduled (Mr Blogger behaved and did his stuff). I've been convalescing after surgery, making the most of the sunshine whilst taking it easy (something I find quite difficult). I do feel guilty though when people are waiting on me, especially in this heat!
However I do feel I will soon be back to normal and will be round to visit you all very soon.
 
 
Any way enough waffle from me, I am here to remind you that there is just one week left to get your entries in using my sketch over at Friday Sketch Challenge
 
 
A simple one! so come on get crafting and link up your entry to be in with a chance of winning the prize on offer from
 
 
For my card I used Papers & the image from the Boofle Collection CD from Do Crafts.
The sentiment is from crafter companion.
 Then I added some buttons threaded with bakers twine from my stash.
 

 
Have a great day everyone!
I'll be round to visit you all very soon.
 
 
 

6 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Carole glad things are going well for you
take care
jacqui xx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous - lovely card and fab layout too. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Oh this is adorable Carole - a real cutie for sure.
Hope you are taking things easy and making the most of being looked after.
Take care
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO cute Carole… I love the Boofle image and the papers and buttons are perfect with him! :-)
Take care of yourself hun and hope you are feeling lots better very soon!
Big hugs
Sue xx

sue w. said...

Hi Carole, glad to hear you're feeling better hun, just don't overdo it.
Love your fab boys card, the image is soo cute and love the blue and brown together.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Wendy said...

Adorable card Carole,love the image.
...hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx