Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Handmade Flowers @ Totally Papercrafts

 
Good morning everyone,
 
This is my first scheduled post for today so fingers crossed it will go live when it should do.
 
Alexandra is hosting the new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts and the chosen theme is:

Make Your Own Flowers
 
Well anyone that follows my blog will know that I quite often make my own flowers, I especially like making rolled roses from a torn circle, so easy but so effective. I have also made some daisy type flowers using a double layer of both die cut & punched flowers which I have added a mixture of different coloured pearls to. The leaves are die cut from the die in the MB phlox set.
 

 
The backing paper is Fruit Salad Papers - from Raspberry Road.
Then to finish off I have added some glamour dust butterflies that were cut on the silhouette.
 
Why not hop on over to the main challenge blog for some more inspiration form my team mates.
 
Please pop back later for my second scheduled post for today.
 


9 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Your card is really pretty Carole love your flowers I do like to see the handmade flowers on handmade cards
jacqui x

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a lovely card Carole, love those gorgeous flowers.

Have a good weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lisa T said...

This is gorgeous! I love your flowers.

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card Carole, very elegant. Love the shape.

Have a great weekend.

Susan x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card! x

Debs said...

Stunning card Carole - so beautiful and elegant. The flowers are gorgeous.
Debs xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, great shape, fab design and love those flowers. Hugs, Claire x

sue w. said...

Hi Carole, this is really gorgeous. Love the shape and it's such an elegant design. Fab flowers.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

Kim. said...

This is a really pretty card, love the flowers and the sentiment looks gorgeous.
Kim xXx