Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp # 167

 
 Good Morning to all my crafty friends in blogland,
 
We certainly did get rain yesterday! It started early evening along with the thunder and lightening.
Both me and the cat found it scary, I don't like storms!
 
Anyway today Sam has given us a great sketch to play with over @ Sunday Sketch & Stamp.
 
 
It was great to work with and one I'll definitely use again & again
 
 
Don't forget, as the challenge name say's, you need to use the sketch and a stamp somewhere on your card. I used a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter - In The 20's that I won recently. I used markers & chalks to colour her in before cutting her out with a spellbinder oval die. The papers are from Raspberry Road - Love Lives Here and was free with a recent  Quick Cards mag. The sentiment was computer generated by me. The roses were made using torn circles and the leaves were cut on the silhouette then both was coloured with markers.
 
 
Hop on over to the main challenge blog here to see what my teamies have done with the sketch.
You have until 23.59 next Saturday night to get your entry in & maybe win a fab prize form this weeks sponsor.
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 

 

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely image Carole and beautifully coloured x

Claire said...

This is so sweet - lovely image, great layout and just love those floral papers and gorgeous colours. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Very pretty card Carole love your layout
jacqui x

Patti J said...

Oh my, what a cutie! We had a wee one in church today that looked like her! Cute card, Carole! Thanks for sharing :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Wow this is brilliant, what a great card and I love that image, shes brilliant, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxox