Followers

Saturday 27 July 2013

Rose Blossom


Good Morning,
 
It looks like it's going to be another sunny one although I think rain has been forecast.

Today I am here to share a card with you that I made when having a play, doing something without a reason apart from needing some family cards for my stock box.
 
 
The image is Rose Blossom from Sheri Baldy which I think is ideal for both little & big girls. I have coloured her in with copic's, pro's & spec's  & chalks. The backing papers were printed from the Forever Friends Celebration CD from Do Crafts and with their colouriser I was able to print off a matching plain paper to use for matting. The image was also created in the Do Crafts programme. The leaves were cut on the silhouette in a white paper then coloured with markers. The flowers are 3 layers of Joy craft die cuts with a card candi centre coloured to match the image with markers.
 
 
Enjoy your day!
 
 
 

7 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Carole and pretty colours and embellies too. Hugs, Claire x

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Carole, love the pretty flowers and colours.
Wendy xx

Debs said...

So gorgeous Carole - beautifully coloured inmage and I love the flowers.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun..hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Gorgeous card Carole love your image
jacqui x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Carole, this is brilliant, I love the white on white feel to it and the colours you went for with the Pretty image, Sending Hugs Hazelxoxo

Krafty Kows said...

Wow this is such a pretty card. Jeanette