Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #183


Good Morning my crafty friends, hope you are all having a good weekend.
 
I had a busy day yesterday baking and sewing up Aran cardigans that my Mum has knitted for  us all. She knits them beautifully but reckons she can't sew up, so I get a bag full of bits to sew up for her. I must say I really don't enjoy the task and really have to make myself do it, I'd much rather be chopping paper up! Any way enough waffle.
 
Today Sunday Sketch & Stamp has a new challenge set by the lovely Anne Marie with this super sketch:
 
 Here's my interpretation:

 
 Image - Tiddlyinks - Wryn Birthday Girl
Colouring medium - Copics & chalks
Papers - Dovecraft 'Garden Party'
Sentiment - Computer generated
Die - Spellbinders
 
Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more great examples from the talented DT girls
 
Have a great day!
 
 

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Carole, lovely card, great sketch and the image is adorable. Have just bought one or two Tiddly Inks images myself, have printed them but not coloured them yet. Take Care xx

Flutterby Trina said...

So adorable! love the colours you have chosen to work with, they work really well with the way you have coloured the image :) xx

Claire said...

Really sweet card Carole. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Adorable card Carole - sweet image and super pretty DP's
Debs xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Carole… isn't she adorable! I love your soft colouring… so perfect with the pretty papers!
I used to sew up lots of cardigans and jumpers years ago… but now I have totally lost the knack… can't even sew up a knitted toy neatly nowadays!! Lol
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is such a pretty card Carole, adorable image and I love the pink and green combination.
I don't envy you all of that sewing, me and my mum are the opposite to you - I do the knitting and she does the sewing.
Pauline
x