Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #190

Good Morning,

I'm here with my DT card for the new challenge over at Sunday sketch & stamp
I have designed this week's sketch & would love to see your interpretation.


Here is my take on the sketch:



I have used an image printed from the 'Me to You (ETY) all occasions CD from Do Crafts. I know the challenge requires stamping that's why I stamped the HAPPY & Birthday. I added some glamour dusted butterflies that I cut on the silhouette.

I would love you to come & join in this week.
You can find the challenge blog here

 



5 comments:

Claire said...

This is adorable and I love the bunting - a great take on the sketch. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

This is so gorgeous Carole, love the sweet image and very pretty design.

Donna x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carole, so sweet.
Wendy xx

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Carole super cute card, love how you did the banner.
Looks like we are on another team together now, I'm quite excited to join you all. I think I needed the new challenge to get myself motivated again!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is adorable Carole… such a sweet image! I love the gorgeous paper and the fab bunting and butterflies! :-)
Hope you are doing ok hun!! only one more treatment to go after this… stay strong!!
Love and hugs
Sue xx