Followers

Sunday, 20 July 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp # 213


Good Morning,
Must be quick this morning as I need to get car packed as I have a stall today at the church fun day. Hopefully the weather will be kind and lots of money will be raised for the church funds.

There is a new challenge starting today over at 
with this fabby sketch from the lovely Francesca

Here is my card:

Image - Fae from Delicious Doodles, isn't she just adorable
Coloured with - Markers, chalks and glamour dust
Papers - Pampered Pets & dainty dots embossed white
Wreath - MB die
Butterflies - Silhouette studio purchase, glittered with edible art glitter
Sentiment - computer generated

Must dash, but do hop on over to see what my teamies have created.
Have a great day



2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Carole, what a beautiful image and you have made a fab job of colouring her too...great hair!! Hope the weather was kind for the Church Fun Day and that you raised lots of money xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Carole!! I love this sweet image and your colouring is awesome! I really like the layout and embellies… the sparkly butterflies are very pretty! :-)
    Hope you have a good week!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work