Followers

Sunday 28 September 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #218

Good Morning,

Craft room update - 
Day bed has been put together, it's a sofa, single and double bed all in one with storage drawers. Went for this as I wanted somewhere for staying guests if I need it. 
The desk has a couple of sets of drawers that were out of stock so can't get that assembled till next weekend as they support the top. So hopefully I can start moving my stash up next weekend.

The lovely Francesca has made us a super sketch to work with this next fortnight over at
Is that not just fab!
I went for a CAS design using white embossed papers mounted onto red card. I used a snowflake folder from Cuttlebug and the dainty dots A4 folder from Spellbinders.
The image is a poinsettia in a frame which I believe is from DigiStamp Boutique but I couldn't find it in their store. I coloured the image with markers and added a little glamour dust round the frame and gold glitter to the flower centers. The sentiment was computer generated.


Hop on over the the challenge blog for more inspiration and get your entries in, I can't wait to see what you come up with using this fab sketch.

Have a great day!



4 comments:

Wendy L said...

Lovey card Carole, xxxx

Sarah said...

Good news on the craft den Carole...bet you can't wait to get in there!! Love your pretty card xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Carole! I love those wonderful Poinsettias and the embossing looks really fab!
glad your craft room is coming along well ! :-)
Hope you have a nice Sunday!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Carole, I love the poinsettias and they are colored beautifully!
Hugs, Tammy