Followers

Friday 7 November 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #82

Good Morning,
Spent yesterday at the NEC stocking up my stash. I went with my fellow work mate to get supplies and ideas for projects for our service users to work on. Can't wait to start making the samples.

has a fab new sketch for you to play with that Lesley has created for us

We have a fab prize too

This fortnight we are giving away a £5 Gift Certificate to Digi Stamp Boutique:

I have used one of their Christmas images, the super cute Waddle & Xmas pud. It comes with 3 more cute penguin images.

The papers are from a HOTP pad that I've had for a while but never wanted to use! The sentiment was cut on the silhouette in a pearly white paper with a black shadow. The holly was die cut using a Crafters Companion that has been glittered and small red pearls used for the berries. The image was coloured with markers then glamour dust was added to the hat and viva pearls painted onto the puds topping.

Hope you will come a play along with us this week.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fab card Carole, love the penguin and the traditional coloured papers are perfect xx

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Carole, I love that little penguin and all of the sparkle! I hope you are doing well!
Hugs, Tammy