Followers

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Grace is 1

Good Evening crafty friends,
It's been a long time since I posted in the evening, usually a bit dozy after a day at work. I am going to try and be a better blogger both posts and commenting.

Thought I would share a card I made for an order a couple of week's ago.
I used Digital Designer Forever Friends Celebration CD to print off the images after adding text to the balloon. I then cut round the image leaving a small white border which I raised using foam pads onto a white mat.


The backing paper was embossed using spellbinders dainty dots folder.
The name was cut on the silhouette.

I would like to enter:

Craft your passion-something beginning with B (balloon)
Let's  craft & create - Animal antics

Enjoy your evening!


2 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

what a sweet card...one is such a special time....

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card!!!. Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT