Followers

Friday 28 November 2014

FSC #83

Good Morning,

Black Friday today, hope you've all bagged a bargain. My Daughter was out queuing at the crack of dawn as she wanted a 40" TV and a tablet. She got both and my Christmas pressie:)

Today the challenge at Friday Sketch Challenge has one week left to run.
The prize on offer is a Christmas Gift Box! 
To be in with a chance of winning here is the sketch you need to follow:

and here is my interpretation:


The craft card base has been embossed using a crafters companion folder then inked with distress ink.
Three strips of K & Company paper was added after having the ends trimmed in a fishtail shape.
The sentiments were computer generated, cut and mounted onto/behind kraft card mount/frame.
The flowers were die cut/punched and layered up and a viva pearl center.
The butterfly was cut on the silhouette, inked and viva pearls added to the body.

I was quite pleased with the out come so made another one very similar but flipped the sketch. 
Not sure which one I like best!


I like working with sketches as it makes you use a layout that you wouldn't otherwise use.
Hop on over and add your entry using the sketch.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the simplicity of these Carole and I couldn't pick a favourite either!! Well done to your Daughter!! xx

Sue B said...

Ooh these are both gorgeous Carole! Love the colour combos on both. Such a fab design with the fishtails and the embossing! So elegant and I love the pretty flowers! :-)
Hope you have a good weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue B xxx