Followers

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Gorjuss Best Friends

Good Morning my Lovelies,

I was browsing through my digi folders last week and found this little beauty that I have never printed off. I used my cameo to print and cut the image & to cut the butterfly & mats.

The butterfly was cut in two layers, One solid in red & a filigree one in white which I glittered before layering up and adding a gem to the body. 


The image was coloured with Copics and (the photo doesn't show it) glamour dust. Before adding the image I did a bit of doodling round the edges. Finally a  papermania sentiment was stamped, matted  and added. I was quite pleased with the CAS outcome, hope you like!

Have a lovely Day!




4 comments:

Janice said...

Coloured perfectly! I have this stamp in rubber and haven't used her in ages. She was one of my nieces favourite images so I think she'd love your card too, Jx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this is stunning, what a fabby card, Love all things Gorjuss so this ones right up my street, Love Hazelxx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Carole, love the super cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Debs said...

What a stunner Carole - 'Gorjuss' in every detail.
Debs xx