Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Happy Birthday Kerry

Good Morning,

It's nearly the weekend, yippee!

Thought I would share a card with you today that I made for my friend at work.
She loves owls and was really taken with the laser cut background when she see a card I made for my blogging buddy Debs at the beginning of the month.


All bits were cut on the cameo in kraft card & First Edition Boho Chic papers. Before assembling the owl I inked the edges of all pieces and curled the wing to add the sentiment to. 
Kerry (that's my friends name) was absolutely thrilled with it and plans to make it into a fridge magnet (might make some to sell at the fund raiser). Thanks for the idea Kerry!

Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

Sue said...

I too love owls and your gorgeous card :)

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Aw, soooo cute. Love the owl.
Have a great weekend.
Ang x

gail said...

lovely card. Gail xx

gail said...

lovely card. Gail xx