Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

My Sister & Me

Good Evening Lovely Peeps,
Well I survived my first day on my new ward today, lots to take in, head spinning so came home for a bit of crafty time to chill. May even have a baileys!

But first I thought I would share a CAS card I made last week using Uptown Sushi Girls Stamping Bella. The image was coloured with markers and a touch of chalk. The 2 brown shopping bags were paper pieced with brown parcel paper.


The wording was computer generated using a quote I see on a blog some time ago. Unfortunately I cannot remember which one so am unable to give credit to that person. If anyone can help with this please let me know and I will add the link.

Have a good evening everyone, I'm off for a tipple now!


5 comments:

Debby Kuster said...

great stamp you used
love your coloring

hugs Debby

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Carole.

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card, beautiful colouring and paper piecing Carole. What a great sentiment too. Hope the Baileys went down well!! xx

Sue B said...

This is a lovely image and sentiment Carole…. and your colouring is really beautiful !! I love the paper pieced brown bags… they look fab! :-)
I might have a Bailey's later too!
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a great card, Love the sentiment. Hope that things are going smoothly at work now, Love Hazelxx