Followers

Friday 5 December 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #84

Good Morning,

I am here today to share a card I made using the new sketch over at 

I have used an All Dressed Up image  called Happy Birthday that was free on their FB page isn't she a sweetie!
The image was coloured with markers and chalks with a touch of glitter added in several places.

        The floral paper was a freebie also, in a                                                  magazine ages ago. I do so like a freebie  
I'm sure you do too! 
A cuttlebug folder called swiss dots created the embossed paper.


Hop on over to see the sketch and some super ideas from the DT




3 comments:

Sue said...

She is very sweet Carole,gorgeous card and design xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a great card, love the pretty pastels you have gone for, Love Hazelxx

Debs said...

Super sweet card Carole - love the cute image and fabulous card shape.
Debs xx