Followers

Friday 12 December 2014

Snow is falling

Good Morning crafty buddies,
A cold one here in Northampton, but good news, there's no snow here!

I thought I would share a card with you this morning that I made for an order that was picked up last night. Thankfully it was a hit :)
It's been a long while since I made a card this shape but I was quite pleased with how it turned out


I have used the Do crafts  - Woodland Friends CD again to print off the image and papers. There are some really sweet images on this CD for all occasions. I cut out the image then added glossy accents to the berries and glitter to the mouses hat, this was then added to the card with foam pads. The sentiment was computer generated and mounted onto silver mirri. To finish off, a couple of glittered snowflakes were added to embellish.

Have a good weekend. 


I would like to enter:

dream valley challenge - True blue
abc-challenge - Y is for yuletide
creative inspirations - anything goes
delightful challenges - Winter theme
lets create challenges - Christmas


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Carole, love the shape and those Woodland Friends are so cute xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a sweet creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Lin said...

I am sure this will melt 'Nan's' heart! Such a cute image.

Thanks for joining us

Lin
ABC

Julie Odil said...

This is very cute! Thanks for joining our Bundle Up Challenge this week at Delightful Challenges. Julie, DT member

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Carol, I have just tried sending you an email, about Dream Valley challenge and it has bounced back.
Could you email me back so I can get it. Marlene my email is mvatkinson@talktalk.net. Thanks Marlene