Followers

Monday 15 December 2014

Oh Christmas Tree

Good Morning my crafty friends,

Still making Christmas cards to send out. A bit late but have been so busy with orders I'm behind with my own. I have been having a little play with a Woodware stamp purchased at the craft fair at the NEC. I heat embossed the stamp  with a platinum WOW powder. Then cosmic shimmer clear glue was used to apply glamour dust to the different size circles. 

The panel was then added to a square silver mirri mat with a further panel being added to which a ribbon and bow was added. I think, although this card is quite simple it is stylish.

Have a good evening!

I would like to enter:

Dream Valley Challenge - Christmas
Cute card Thursday - Bells & Bows
Crafting Musketeers - Use bling
Dragons Lair Designs - Christmas time




5 comments:

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Carole
Just popping around to visit my new team mates to say hi.
Stunning card. Love the "baubles".
Best wishes.
Ang.

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun....!!

Vicky xx

Fran said...

Beautiful , thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole!! I love the embossing and sparkles… SO pretty! and the ribbon/bow finishes it off perfectly!
Thank you for the lovely card… it sparkles beautifully! :-)
Have a good evening!
Hugs Sue xx

Barbiedi said...

so simple but so effective, i really love it, thanks for joining the dragons lair challenge