Followers

Saturday 29 September 2012

Little Mouse's Slumber

Good Evening,

I've had a little play with one of my new digi stamps that I won , it is  'Little Mouse's Slumber' from Di's digi downloads, isn' it just so cute. I was spoilt for choice, there's so many great images in their store. I'm sure to return to fill a basket or 2!

I coloured the image with Pro & Flexi Markers and added glamour dust to give the butterflies a bit of sparkle. The sentiment is computer generated & the bow has been embellished with a pearly heart. Yet again I've used my favourite embossing folder 'swiss dots'


I made this to enter this week's challenge over @ Willow Sketchie


This week you can choose to follow any sketch from recent challenges. I choose the sketch  from the 9th August, this was Pauline's final sketch before stepping down from the DT. The theme is favourite things, I've used my fav embossing folder


I would like to enter:

Willow Sketchie - Any recent sketch
Totally Papercrafts - Pretty Pastels
Creative Inspireations - Bingo (blue, white, stamp)
Inky Impresson - Animals
Party time Tuesday - Anything goes
Shopping our Stash - Fur or Feathers



10 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A very cute card Carole, love the sweet image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Vicky said...

Adorable Carole...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Wishcraft said...

Adorable card Carole! Love this sweet image and lovely design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Carole. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Carole, Ah this is so sweet, What an adorable image, its so cute, Thanks for playing with us on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

nanetteyf said...

that is a really sweet image, i love the way that you colored it, so gentle
thanks for joinng us inky impressions challenge blog good luck in the draw

nanetteyf
dt member
nanetteyf.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with fab colouring of that sweet animal...great details...thanks for playing with Inky Impressions!
xxx Margreet

The Scrapping Factory said...

omgosh! so so sweet, I love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at inky impressions challenge....Fabi xxxx

Dawn Louise said...

Super cute card and thank you for entering at willow Sketchie challenges x

Anonymous said...

Totally adorble.Such a tender image and a delightful card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x