Followers

Sunday 16 September 2012

Sunday Sketch Challenge #124

Good Morning,

Well that's week 1 of my A/L gone, and so qiuckly. Don't know where the weeks go! This week I am planning to get a blind made for my en-suite, mind you I had that planned for last week . I'm hoping someone will give me a lift to Ally Pally @ the weekend to the The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show, I do so love this show!

There's a new challenge starting today over @ SS&S and Emma has designed us a super sketch to work with. This week there is a prize up for grabs from The Stamping Boutique so come on get crafting




Image - Kirby's rose form the Digi Garden (it's this week's freebie & https://www.facebook.com/TheDigiGarden & all images in store are BOGOF this weekend)
Colouring Medium - Pro & Flexi Markers, specs & chalks
Papers - Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD from Polka Doodles
Flowers - Cherry Blssom die from Memory Box
Flourish - Marianne die
Ovals - Spellbinder dies


Hop on over to see the wonderful inspiration from my teamies



 I would like to enter:

No matter which challenge - Die cuts &/or Punches
Shopping our stash - 3, 2, 1. 3 flowers, 2 papers & 1 image
The Poodles Parlour - Here comes the Girls
The Paper Shelter - Punch it



3 comments:

Shannon83k said...

Great card, Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

Shirin Lim said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Lovely card. Cute image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma