Followers

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Sunday Sketch Challenge #124

Good Morning,

Well that's week 1 of my A/L gone, and so qiuckly. Don't know where the weeks go! This week I am planning to get a blind made for my en-suite, mind you I had that planned for last week . I'm hoping someone will give me a lift to Ally Pally @ the weekend to the The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show, I do so love this show!

There's a new challenge starting today over @ SS&S and Emma has designed us a super sketch to work with. This week there is a prize up for grabs from The Stamping Boutique so come on get crafting




Image - Kirby's rose form the Digi Garden (it's this week's freebie & https://www.facebook.com/TheDigiGarden & all images in store are BOGOF this weekend)
Colouring Medium - Pro & Flexi Markers, specs & chalks
Papers - Double Sprinkle of Kraft CD from Polka Doodles
Flowers - Cherry Blssom die from Memory Box
Flourish - Marianne die
Ovals - Spellbinder dies


Hop on over to see the wonderful inspiration from my teamies



 I would like to enter:

No matter which challenge - Die cuts &/or Punches
Shopping our stash - 3, 2, 1. 3 flowers, 2 papers & 1 image
The Poodles Parlour - Here comes the Girls
The Paper Shelter - Punch it



3 comments:

  1. Great card, Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter (TPS) Challenge! DT-Shirin Lim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Cute image. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work