Followers

Sunday 9 September 2012

My First Digi Garden Card

Good Evening,


I'm back as promised with my first card using a Digi Garden image. This one is Emily is a Fairy that I have coloured in with Pro & Flexi Markers & chalks. I have glittered her wings & spots on her dress with glamour dust & added viva pearls around the image. The papers have been printed off quite a while, I think the dotty one is from the Do Crafts Boofle CD & the flowery one is a Nitwits paper. I have mounted these onto brown wrapping paper, one edge was cut with a spellbinder die. The sentiment is computer generated and the buttons have a piece of bakers twine knotted through them. I have also added a doily behind the image.




The images are so cute you'll find it hard to just pick one

Hop on over & see what's in store



4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Carole, this is adorable, love the very cute image.

Donna x

Claire said...

This is so sweet Carole. Hugs, Claire x

Jacki Daniels said...

Daaahhhh isn't she adorable Carole you will show me up I haven't got around to doing 1 yet better get a wriggle on hadn't I lol sweet card though
Jacki xx

Anonymous said...

Oh wow she's so soft and sweet!! Love the glittery wings!! :) Congrats on making the team and I look forward to working with you!! HUGS