Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Girl Barefoot

Good Evening,

Only 1 day of my A/L left boo hoo! My blind is made and hung so I'm well pleased, it was one of those jobs that are simple once you get started. I also got my lounge mirror hung, it's only taken me 8 weeks!

Today's card has been made following the sketch over @ Sketch n Stash & the Tic Tac Toe grid over @ Created with Love challenge



Image -  Bugaboo Girl Barefoot
Colouring medium - Flexi & Pro Markers & Chalks
Paper - Polka doodles
Embossed paper - Swiss dots
Brads, pearls & ribbon - stash
Flowers - punch
Leaves - cut on silhouette
Sentiment - Tatty Ted CD



Sketch n Stash - sketch
Created with Love - Tic Tac Toe grid (embossing-ribbon,brads)




7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A wonderful card Carole, love the image and the design & details are gorgeous.

Donna x

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Carol I have that image but yours looks so much better then the one I did. Great job.
Thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
Linda

Andrea W said...

Very pretty and delicate card! I love the image and beautiful flowers. Thanks for sharing at Created With Love Challenges.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Carole. This is so pretty and very delicate. Gorgeous design and image.
Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
Sandra xxx

Chris Hanselman said...

I love the colors you used. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Created With Love Challenges

Chris

Sue said...

Your card and image are very pretty Carole.
Thanks for joining us at Created With Love.
Sue :)

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome job! Love the pastel colors!! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges
Lisa O