Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Decoupage @ Totally PaperCrafts

 
 Good Morning lovely crafters,

I came out of hospital on Sunday and since then I have spent my time sleeping or going to the hospital to have my dressings changed. I have been told that my sleeping so much is due to having 2 general anaesthesia closely together. People keep telling me to make the most of it but I'm used to being busy so it's not easy.
 
There's a new challenge starting today over at Totally PaperCrafts
This week Carol is our hostess and has chosen a great theme
 
 
'Decoupage'
 

 
I decided to use a pre coloured decoupage sheet printed from Katy Sue's Fabulous Shoe's CD. I added glitter to the centres of the flowers and cut the image out using the out of the box technique.
 
 
 


This week's sponsor is
 
       
 
 I have used one of their freebie backing papers from here which I thought matched the image well & the design is just fab. I used a plain paper that matched the image from the CD for the mats and also to die cut some spellbinder border dies  which I used with a ribbon for a bit of interest down the side . The sentiment is computer generated, cut out with a circle die and mounted onto a scalloped circle die.
 
 
Hop on over to the main challenge blog for some super ideas from my teamies.
 
I'll be back later with my FSC DT card           
 
 


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card and I have this CD rom and love it! Sleep is good, you are repairing!! x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty sweetie. Hope you feel more energetic soon.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Claire said...

This is a gorgeous card Carole - lovely image and such pretty colours. Glad you are home and hope you are recovering well. Take it easy and take each day at a time. Sending hugs, Claire x

Suzette said...

Fantastic card Carole, love those shoes.

Hugs
Suzette