Followers

Friday, 30 August 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge #51







I'm back with my second post of the day.
Nothing for ages then 2 come along together, a bit like buses!!!!!!
Which I am finding out as I am unable to drive at the moment.

This week's sponsor over at Friday Sketch Challenge is:



I have used 'Kitty Paintbrush' which I coloured with markers. I added a little chalk and glossy accents to the paint to give it a wet look.
The papers are MME and have been matted onto black card following this fab sketch from the lovely Debs.


 


The challenge runs for 2 week's. So come on get crafting.


Hope you all have a great weekend!




5 comments:

  1. fabulous card Carole, love the image
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is really sweet Carole… what a cute image! I love the gorgeous papers and the candi! :-)
    Hope you are doing ok hun
    Take care
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, what a cute card, Hope that things are ok with you, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, such a cute image and sweet card - lovely the clean lines.

    Hope you are continuing to recover well from your op and yes buses do tend to turn up all in one go don't they!!!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for visiting my blog today and leaving me a comment, I love reading them all whilst sitting with a cuppa after a day at work