Followers

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Love Me Do


Good morning,
 
The weather here in Northampton looks glorious this morning, blue sky and sunshine, what more can we ask for? I think I might craft in the garden as there doesn't appear to be any breeze, I don't like chasing paper round the garden!

I thought I would share with you this morning a CAS wedding card I made for my stock box, never got enough wedding cards this time of the year
 
 
The image is 'Love Me Do' from Wee Stamps, isn't it just so sweet. The image was printed onto white card before cutting to size, this was then coloured with markers, mounted onto black card before mounting onto a card blank. What more is there to say, simples!
 
Have a great day!
 
 
I would like to enter:
 
 
Papertake Weekly - Occasion-ally
 
Tuesday Throwdown - Pastel rainbow
 
Natalie and Amy - Celebrating something
 

 
 

6 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful card Carole love this image
jacqui xx

Judith said...

So pretty Carole -I really am the biggest fan of simples-what more do you need than a beautifully coloured image like this hugs Judith x

Claire said...

This is gorgeous hun - love the sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, your colouring is wonderful as always.

Donna x

Kim. said...

Oh wow this is a stunning card, love the clean and simple design with this adorable image. Thanks for joining us this month at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
Kim xXx

Jill said...

gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx