Followers

Friday 2 August 2013

Friday Sketch Challenge # 49

 
 Good Morning my lovely friends in blogland,
 
Well whilst being off work sick I have project managed a makeover on the bedroom for my Granddaughter Alisha. She arrived yesterday for the weekend and was over the moon, it was a treat to see her face which made the up evil worth it. The only trouble is she now see's it as her room and has forbidden my Daughter who stays over quite regularly to sleep in there.
 
Onto my card today:
I have to confess I am late posting this, I have no good reason why as the card was made well in advance I just forgot!
 
There is a new challenge (which started yesterday) over at Friday Sketch Challenge
The sketch has been designed by the lovely Shirley which you can rotate or flip as you wish.
 
 
 
I rotated the sketch to suit the image I was using
 
 
I have used a Hunkydory kit that I got free with a magazine a while ago and never got round to using
All that I have added is some embossed paper and some pearls from my stash, Easy Peasy!
 
 
 
Hop on over to the main challenge blog for more takes on the sketch.
 
Have a wonderful weekend!

 

5 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Beautiful Carole just beautiful xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so pretty, I have that kit too, Love the pretty colours in it, Sending Hugs Hazelxoxo

Lisa Jane said...

so pretty - love the topper with the embossing
Lisa x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Carole - the colours are so pretty and I love the embossing.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the very beautiful design & details.

Donna x