Followers

Monday 19 August 2013

Puss Cat


 Good Afternoon,
 
Just finished getting the housework done ready for my hospital admission tomorrow. 7.30 I have to be there for an am. op then planning to stay in for about 5 days. I think I may try & take my laptop in with me but have been told that the connections are not brill. So if I do not get round to visit during my stay, I will definitely catch up when discharged.
 
My card today is one I made for my Niece's birthday a couple of week's ago
 
 
Image - Ready coloured really cute image from Crafters companion Barkley CD
Papers - printed from the above CD
Flowers - Double layer of punched/die cut flowers with viva pearl centres (and bought roses)
Leaves - MB Phlox die
Bunting - cut on silhouette
Sentiment - computer generated
Mats - brown card
 

 
I would like to enter:
 
Cutie pies - Anything goes 
 

6 comments:

Debs said...

Adorable card Carole - uber cute image and fabulous details.
Hope all goes well tomorrow hun.
Take care
Debs xx

Sarah said...

Such pretty colours Carole and good luck xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carole, so sweet.
Wendy xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Just adorable! Fab image and I love the bunting and colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet and pretty Carole… what an adorable image… I love the pretty colours and the fab bunting and beautiful flowers! :-)
I hope your operation went ok and you are doing ok in hospital… take care of yourself and get yourself strong again hun!
Huge Hugs
Sue xxx

Khristen said...

I hope the surgery went well for you! Rest up!

This card is absolutely adorable, love the banner! Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion this month :)

Khristen xx