Followers

Thursday 18 September 2014

The Fairies are at MAWTT


Good Morning,

Need to get the sewing machine out to make the blind for my room. Carpets been laid and all the paintings been done, just waiting on the furniture now. I can't wait to get my dining room back!

'FAIRIES'
That's the theme the lovely Pami has chosen for us over at
Moving Along With The Times
this week
I took the opportunity to colour up Freya Cupcake that I've been wanting to do for a while but never got round to. I printed and cut out all the pieces a while ago to to make a card for my children to give to my Sister whose birthday is in December and guess what they call her!
I have used papers printed from the Camden Town CD again, I can't help it I love them. The border was cut with a Spellbinder die - A2 Scalloped Borders One. All layers were matted onto kraft card that was cut on the silhouette as was the image/sentiment (print & cut). Markers, chalk, glamour dust, edible art glitter & viva pearls were used to colour the image.

Hop on over to see some fab examples here, then hop on over to my teamies blogs to find out items used and maybe leave them a comment which I know they love to get.


I would like to enter:

DigiStamp Boutique - Monthly competition
Crafty Boots - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes




7 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like the end is in sight for the crafty den then Carole!! Love your card, love the die cuts and that image is beautiful!! xx

Janice said...

Another beautiful card Carole. Fab colouring and design, very sweet. Sounds like you are almost there with the home decor, I'm sure it will look lovely when finished, Jx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, really pretty image and beautiful papers. I love all the twinkle and your sweet flowers. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Wendy L said...

So gorgeous Carole, love the colours you have used . xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole… such a sweet image and youv'e coloured it beautifully… LOVE the scrummy cupcakes!! and can see why you love those papers - they're very pretty!!!
Glad your Craft Room is coming along ok...hope you have a good evening!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Awww what a little cutie Carole! I love that image and your gorgeous soft colors!
Hugs, Tammy x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant, what a great card, Love the sparkle on her wings, Love Hazelxx