Followers

Friday 19 September 2014

Back to the 20's

Good Morning my crafty friends,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend.
I'm back to work on Monday, the 2 weeks have flown by. 

I was pleased with the LO of the card I posted yesterday so decided to use it again.
This time I coloured up a super sweet image from The Paper Shelter  called In The 20's
isn't she just adorable.

I used markers & chalk to colour the image and added a little glitter to the flower. The papers are from Raspberry Road called Timeless Victorian, they have lots to choose from and well worth a look. The sentiment was computer generated. The border die is from Spellbinder - A2 Scalloped Borders One. Finishing touches doily, seam binding & frantage.


I would like to enter:

Crafty creations - Vintage
Lets  craft and create  - anything goes

                      Have a lovely weekend


5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW I love this card, Ive got that image but havent played yet, Love Hazelxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole… such a wonderful image and the frantage looks fab! Love the gorgeous muted colours and the border with ribbon is very pretty! :-))
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Carole, thank you for sharing it with us at Let's Craft and Create.

Carole said...

I've linked the wrong card, sorry. You must have thought I had a funny idea of Christmas 😊

Mandy said...

I think the doily adds a definite Christmas look to your card Carole. No worries, it's always lovely to see your creations whether they be Christmas themed or not! x