Followers

Thursday 11 September 2014

18 to 90

Good Morning,

My craft room make over is slow, the prep I find so boring and have to make myself do it. I will be more motivated when I can see some progress. I went online to order the furniture and can't get it delivered till the 8th October so I'm thinking no rush. However I then remembered that I have asked the carpet fitter to lay the carpet on Monday so need to get a move on.

I thought I would share a couple of quick makes.
I was asked for a couple of cards at short notice so made use of some pre coloured images from a couple of Do Crafts CD's Forever Friends Celebrations and Wellington Sunny Days collection


All papers were printed from the CD's .
The numbers were cut on the silhouette


Both cards were personalised with the birthday girls name. I did this by adding text to the tags.
Ribbon and die cut/punched flowers were added for that finishing touch.


I think the images on these CD's are so versatile, they do for so many occasions for both male and female and all ages.

Have a lovey day


2 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh these are gorgeous cards Carole… I love the cute FF bears.. and the papers and embellishments match so beautifully!
Hope everything goes smoothly with your craft room!
Have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Beautiful birthday cards Carole, I love the large numbers and how you've personalized them!
Hugs, Tammy