Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Friday Sketch Challenge #78

 Good Morning,

1 week of my annual leave gone already, how quickly the weeks go!
I'm pleased to say that I went back on line and got the furniture for my craft room delivered earlier than I thought, they must have had a cancellation, goodie!!!

I have a card to share with you today that I made using a Rick St Dennis image chicago-digi-stamp.
He is sponsoring the challenge over at
Friday Sketch Challenge
He has a great choice of digis in his store here


The image was coloured with markers and a little frantage. The paper was from a scrap booking kit I brought years ago and HOTP pad. The words and numbers were cut on the silhouette.
I followed this fortnights sketch which I rotated.


Why not hop on over to the challenge blog for more super examples.

Have a great weekend!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Carole, a brilliant image and layout. xx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Carole… what a fab image and I love the way you've done the sentiment and the frantage! :-)
glad you got your furniture delivered earlier! ;-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs
Sue xx