Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #217

 Good Morning,

I'm running late today as I forgot to make my DT card for
Sunday Sketch and Stamp
which should have gone live at 10.00. I must say sorry to Anne Marie who is hosting this weeks challenge with this fab sketch:


I have used a freebie image from All Dressed Up FB page, she is called Twinkle Toes and is just adorable and a dream to colour up. I have used markers, chalk, glamour dust and viva pearls to colour her up. Don't you think she is just so sweet!

The papers are printed from a Polka Doodles CD and white embossed with Spellbinders Dainty Dots folder. All layers were matted onto kraft card. The hearts were printed from a CD ages ago but I can't remember which one, I think it was one of Kirsty Wisemans. These had a coating of glossy accents to give them sheen and a button like appearance.

I'm off to empty my room of all the decorating bits and to get the carpet up as my new carpet is being fitted tomorrow, can't wait to get everything in there.

Have a great Day!


4 comments:

Janice said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the image and your brilliant colouring. Super sketch too, will try to get round to it this week. Jx (Is that freebie still available - can't find her?)

Sue B said...

Awww this is SO sweet Carole… she's such a cutie and you've coloured her beautifully! I love the scrummy paper and embellies… the hearts and flowers are very pretty!
Hope all goes well with your new Craft Room tomorrow… must be SO exciting! :-)
Hope you have a great Sunday!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Carole and such a sweet image too xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Carole, love the sweet image and colours.
Hugs
Wendy xx